Thursday 18 March 2010

Welcome!

Well.. What shall I write in my very first blog? I would welcome myself and readers to AmateurColumn and I presume that this is another way to improve upon my (English) writing and share my amateur thoughts.

Ever since I started living in UK,I have become a 'tech savvy' girl. It all started with sexy 32GB iPod touch gifted for our wedding and credits to Ravi-my husband as well. He has most modern gadgets & gaming consoles in his collection. Wii Balance Board is the recent addition in my name. And to add to this, I also became active on Facebook,Twitter,Orkut,Google Buzz,Google Wave etc. It was a shame not to have a blog of my own; Moreover I had promised couple of my friends to start writing about the life in this part of the world! So here it goes..

Hopefully I can do some justice to my readers and believe they can cope with my writing style. :)

10 comments:

Sandeepa said...

Good to see you here. Keep it up.

Happy blogging.

Cheers! :-)

Who Am I? said...

Good start :). Hope to see more in coming days. All the best.

L Wallace said...

Great to see you blogging Deepthi! Looking forward to more posts :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations girl!
Way to go :)

broca's area said...

welcome:))

p.s-
ravi is almost extinct..think we have to resuscitate him;)

- said...

@Sandeepa: Thanks! Atlast now I could create one. @Archana: Thanks Archana! @ Lucy: Thanks Lucy! Will try to keep it going! @ Ramyasarika: Dhanks dear :) Yes.. a long way.. @ Brocasarea: hmm.. Extinct in Blogs?? We'll bring him bak! BTW read couple of ur posts, intersting,, Good work!

broca's area said...

thanks:)

Amrut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amrut said...

Really nice Deepthi.. I enjoyed ur blog. Keep it going forever.. All the best :)

anjali said...

A blog from a girl who never as much read a book or penned a thing in her life!

An amateur alright... a great beginning..

waiting to hear about a few interesting things of life apart from the ' oh..im in UK!!' stories..

Search This Blog