Wednesday 23 February 2011

My birthday

Normally birthdays are made special by wishes. My this year's birthday was made doubly special because of my husband. I got my birthday gift a week before, as he could not resist seeing my expression. The big Marks & Spencer's box was wrapped up using my Cardigan's belt. :) And I kept wondering what M & S item it might be. But to my surprise it was an Apple product hidden inside, a brand new MacBook Air 13".

It was very sweet of him to upgrade Mac Air to 4GB of RAM as I always keep complaining about speed.
The whole process of unpacking the gift and my funny expression was recorded in the mobile.


On the previous day of my birthday, we had a get together in a friend's place. At the end everybody surprised me with a birthday cake and small celebrations :) Thanks to hubby too for being a part of it.

On the day, when I woke up in the morning, our living room was gleaming with lights, my favourite Venkateshwara Suprabhata  being played, and a sweet birthday card written in Kannada with great difficulty by my husband, with only a single mistake.

I feel blessed to have such a sweet, caring and loving husband. Thank god for that. :)

3 comments:

broca's area said...

nice to hear this:)

p.s-
yeah he is little impatient:P:P

deepthihegde said...

:) I have to take notes from you regarding him :)

broca's area said...

sorry no..[am afraid of him:p]...

Search This Blog